Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Morning

It's 10:41 and I have 15 minutes till my next class. The good news though, is that I only have three more sleeps to a weekend starting on Thursday.

Weekends... they always go so fast! It was so fun to have Stephen and Erin out this week, even though it went by so super fast! on Friday night we had pizza for dinner (Virgina is definitely lacking in the pizza department, but then again.. who could beat Chicago?) and went to P&C's to have some sibling chill time, and followed that up with Applebee's hotwings and sangria! yum! so yeah, it was good

Saturday night was Nick's wedding, we  were all tiered and sweaty from a long night of doing the twist and throwing our hands up and shouting.. haha, can't believe nick's married! Seems like yesterday we were building forts in the wood's behind grandma's house and  waffleblock houses in the the basement... time sure flies. I'm so happy for him, the wedding was beautiful! After that I made a midnight chocolate cake from Trey's birthday and went to bed after a relaxing bath.

Sunday was church, Dinner at Uncle Marks, sending off Steph and Erin, writing a paper, walk with heather and another relaxing bath and early night. whew.

That brings me to today -- another paper, assignments, studying, bible study, 3 more classes and yeah.. that kind of stuff.

so I'm pretty sure this post is the most boring ever. I've been writing really boring posts lately. I need to F5(refresh) my life. I need some refreshing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...