Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Curled up and cozy

Here I am, computer in hand curled up in a blanket, sipping tea and grooveshark serenading me with all the songs I love. Sigh, only two more weeks till Christmas break and my concentration has taken a turn for the worse. My 'to do' list continues to grow, and my resolve continues to fade just a little bit.... sigh. I can make it I know I can! One more semester down, three more to go!

In the scheme of things that is not really so much time at all, but when you're in the middle of it, it seems like an eternity.

This afternoon I have a campus ministry meeting then meeting heather for our weekly bdubs night complimented by a bit of shopping and 'Grey's Anatomy'. It's tomorrow I'm dreading. Class and Work. Ah to be as free as a bird!

"Looking to the things that are ahead, forgetting the things which lie behind, I press towards the mark....."

Off to be productive!
<3 Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...