Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Worst things list

I hate going to bed! It's horrible. On my list of the worst things in life are:
 1) cleaning the cat's litter box  ( r.i.p. socks deboer )
 2) doing laundry 
 3) going to bed

I don't know why particularly, cause none of those things are HORRIBLE per-se. But I just put them off as long as I possibly can. 

So tonight I'm sitting here alone (everyone else is sleeping) avoiding sleep. 

Sometimes when I get in moods like this I watch seasons of One tree hill and Gilmore Girls till the sun comes up, sometimes I write blog posts or journal, play solitaire or look through facebook pictures for hours. After a while my eyes start burning and I can't keep them open anymore. Then sleep overtakes me and i give in. 

It's a weird life. 

So until tomorrow.... 

hehe, me and my niece, isn't she cute?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...