Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette

I haven't posted in awhile,
but yesterday when I made this amazing salad dressing I had to share it!
           
                   
I was inspired by a restaurant I went to that had this amazing southwest salad. I just recently realized that I am obsessed with southwest style food. I wish I would have taken pictures but I didn't think of it at the time. Next time I make it I will for sure!

Cilantro - Lime Vinaigrette 
Juice of one fresh organic lime
Fresh organic cilantro, three to four sprigs ( minus the stem) 
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar 
2 T raw honey
1 tsp sea salt

I blended it all together in blender, but a food processor would prob work better
Also all the measurements are approximate. Anyone who knows me knows I don't usually measure things :) 

Happy Eating! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...