Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thats just the way I roll...

WHY AM I SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR!!

Every time that I write in this blog it's because I am avoiding something. Yes, My names is Rachel and I am an avoider. I really should work on that. I just finished a movie, two tv shows, and a box of mac and cheese... basically everything besides my homework. blah. I have a quiz and an exam tomorrow and i keep telling myself it's so easy. ( I'll keep telling myself this until I am up the whole night studying and dragging myself into class the next morning looking like I got ran over by a truck. )

It's official. I have a problem.

Too bad there's not a drug for it. I'm sure they come up with it soon. But in the mean time... off to find something else to feed my avoidance problem.

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...