Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm tiered, but i can't bring myself to sleep, because when you sleep, that means you have to wake up, and when you wake up, you have to face the world.

So I stare at my computer screen and hope that the migraine that i have will be gone in the morning.

I just watched "The Other Boleyn Girl" while sleep avoiding. I've been really interested in Henry VIII lately, It's interesting from the church history aspect of the Church of England breaking from the Catholic church as well as reading the stories of each of his 6 wives. It's really tragic.

It's going to be cool to be in London next week and see where all of this took place. I still can't believe that I'm going! There's so much to see, learn and experience!

It's amazing how we can read stories in history books so callously without thinking of the real people who had to live through those experiences. I can't believe how lucky I am, I have gone through my life with such little pain and grief compared to so many.

I give up so little, and sacrifice such small, menial things.

I hope that if I was ever called to sacrifice in a great way to God, my family, or my country, I would have the courage and boldness to do so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...