Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Friday, December 11, 2009

First semester is coming to a close!

Time is moving right along and now I'm about to finish my first semester at TCC! and as you might assume... i am supposed to be writing a final paper.

I have now gotten over my inner drama of thinking that my life was temporarily meaningless. It's been an interesting semester but it's ending well. I have a super busy weekend planned and I can't wait.
Schedule includes:
- Visiting my adorable niece and in-potting-training nephew ( he pooped in the toilet for the first time today. My sister-in-law cried. )
- Finishing the paper that I'm currently supposed to be writing but I'm not.
- Packing for Thailand (leaving on Wednesday!)
- Leaving for a mini road trip to Indianapolis
- Pulling an all-nighter of fun and random adventures with our nomad friends
- Having Christmas get together with the "other" side of the family
- and yeah...other stuff

Next tues-wed is finals.

Then it's party -- not in the U.S.A :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...