Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Monday, December 14, 2009

Two days till go time!



Ah! I'm getting super nervous about my trip! I have so much to do, and I really, really don't feel like doing anything!

So today -- my alarm didn't go off, which tuned out to be fine. And i've gotten alot of trip stuff done, but not so much studying.

Thats when i ask myself the question -- what's more important to me?

and of course I answer myself -- THAILAND!

So my hoping to pull up my grades in a certain class (Chemistry) on the final is now secondary on my list.

Oh well, I won't care what I got on my exam in 5 years anyway -- but I will still care about Thailand!

Can't wait to see my NZ Friends (talor, Zek, & chris)

love, love and more love
Rachel

Pictures always make things more interesting!
Here's some of the places I'll be going:

Bangkok: I'll be flying in here -- but not staying unless I'm stranded @ the airport

Chiang Mai

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...