Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let the colors of the world paint your soul

I've been studying the book of Ezra lately. Until about 2 months ago, I didn't even know the story, now, I can't get enough of how life changing this book is! My Aunt Barb gave me some good advice the other week when she came to visit. She said that so often we rush over chapters/book of the bible to get onto the next thing. But if we just stay in one section for awhile and really let it sink into our hearts, God can really use it to change our lives.

Rom. 12:2 says to renew our mind daily -- renew it with the truth the truth that God loves you, cares about you in such a deep way that he would never, never do anything that isn't the VERY best for you, not just ok, or semi good.

He takes care of the birds and the flowers -- how much more will he take care of us?

Lesson for the week -- be patient. open my heart.

The world has so much color, let it paint your soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...