Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Monday, April 5, 2010

SUNSHINE!

Woke up to a very sweet voice and smile that I recognized as my mother :-) I love being home, even if just for a few days, not only do I have more space to pace if I find myself bored, but there's a softer bed, a nicer more decorated room, it's quieter, and I haven't even mentioned the fact that the food is so, so, SO much better (and to me it's free!)

This morning, I made myself a million dollar smoothie! I had EVERything in there from mango, pineapple and coconut to acia berry juice, strawberries, banana's and peaches. I also put honey in it because I like things sweet :-)

Now, I'm going to work outside in the yard with my mom till this afternoon. I have a very important birthday party tonight at Chucky Cheese's.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...