Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nothing to say really....

Well, I mean that isn't necessarily true. I always have things to say. Whether they are worth saying is a different thing entirely.

I'm currently sitting here at PASS answering phone calls, talking with the other receptionist and googling books. I'm a little reading starved. Last year at this time my mom suggested that I read a book a week. I thought it was a great goal and it lasted for almost two months! ( 8 books, encase your bad at math) I thought that was pretty good. but that was like a year ago. And when I'm in school I'm so weighed down by things I have to read that I rarely read for pleasure.

So maybe I'll head to the library later today, who knows. I started Whuthering Heights a couple weeks ago but didn't finish it before it was due. It must be good if it's Margret's favorite book from "The Proposal" right? Pathetic I know. That just shows you how cultured I am. Not very.

I am inspired easily though, and I have some great readers as friends. I'm doing a book study too, with some girl friends every other Monday night. So that gets me reading at least a chapter a week. I try and switch off from Non-fiction and fiction. Balance is good. I need more balance. My balance is really bad.

Well... I'm off to conquer whatever it is that needs conquering today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...