Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hm...

so much to write about! I realize that I go crazy when i don't have people around. I just got back from London and now, here I am going completely stir crazy in my house! I'm here for three days and I want to be busy and social and lively!

I've been job searching (not quite givin' it 100%) and working for my dad in the mean time. It drives me insane, I can never relax because there is always stuff to do. on top of that i've been doing laundry getting all my stuff unpacked since I moved back home and trying to organized my life.

I realized that i have a clothes crisis. Who knew you could have too much clothes? I've run out of drawer space and closet space ( I have two good size closets) It's a problem, and obsession and I still never have anything to wear! well, anyway my solution is Plato's Closet. I'm going there tomorrow and selling some of my cloths. After that, what they don't buy, I'm going to give to charity until I have a reasonable amount of the clothes I really like and wear on a regular basis. being the super pack rat that I am, this is a very hard task and I sort of feel like I'm cutting of my right arm.

*sigh* it's 12 somehting and I beter get to bed, big hopes for tomorrow! I'm starting to train for a half marathon benefiting Rawanda, I'm really excited, but that means I have to wake up early to run, then shower and then I'm going over to PASS for the morning, lovely day....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...