Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kids Club!

Yesterday was awesome! so much happened oh my word! I felt like I lived two days by the time I went to bed. I had classes all morning which makes time go Super duper slow anyway, but then I left with some girls from my building to do Kid's Club @ Restoration Ministries.

Talk about a great time! The kids were so full of life and energy I just could barely stand how cute they were! We helped them with their home work and drew picture, then we went to the gym and they played tackle rachel, lol.

One of the boys fully kneed me in the stomach -- whew, took me a few seconds to recover from that one! Good thing I was prepared by my ultimate beatings in Thailand (not by the goverment, mostly by New Zealanders)

Lol, here are some pictures of our fun afternoon!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...