Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Taipei!

So I just wrote a big long post and the computer ate it. I'm in an airport and it's supper frusterating because the computer keeps changing to manderin.... oh well, I'll write later.

Can't wait to sleep in my own bed and eat a mean not involving rice.

Found my draft!
Well, I'm currently in Taipei, Taiwan sitting in the airport enjoying free internet access... and a free meal pass since my flights were rearranged. My Thailand experience is offically over and after a touching goodbye I have begun my jounrey headed back to the world of ice and snow.

The last few days we just sort of hung around Chaing Mai, Shopping, eating and watching movies. Avatar was showing in the theater in 3D so we took advantange and went to see it. Great movie! I really liked it.

Anyway, yeah so last night we went to some missionaries house for dinner and oh it was so great to bite into a lasagna! I am all riced out that's for sure! I don't think I will look at another asian meal for months!

We had a great time just talking with the family and playing with their kids and just chilling. After we got back (like 10:30 pm or so ) I thought I'd check my ticket to see when I flew out and realized I left a day earlier than I thought! So last night I quick packed and tried to get everything done and headed to the airport this morning.

The team was great and got up at 8 to see me off at the airport. After emotioally scaring every person in the terminal, they all left I boarded the plan.

I hate that feeling of saying goodbye to great friends... but I loved the time I got to spend with them and man, what a month!

I'm not quite ready to start school and get back to regular life yet, but I have a 15 hour flight to sleep so I might be ready to take on my world when that's through.

My camera bit the dust on the flight over here, so I'm gunna have to wait to collect the teams pictures before I post any, but they are to come!

Can't wait to tell about all my sweet times in person and show pictures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...