Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just being lazy

Not much going on today, Just sitting here enjoying a Cinnamon roll and some juice watching "August Rush" and wondering what to do with the rest of this lazy Saturday.

I have a stack of homework as usual so I figure I should chip away at that for awhile, maybe grab some coffee, call my sister.... whatever tickles my fancy at the moment :-)

Annie on broadway was so good on wed! The girl that played molly ( one of the orphan girls) was phenomenal! I guess that she's in some commercials and an episode of CSI Miani. i want to google her because I think she's so awesome! She started performing when she was four. Her name's Mackenzie Aladiem
Anyway, I think I'm going to go take a shower, clean up this place a bit and get some reading done.

<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...