Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer Time!

So, the semester is coming to a close, and so is my resolve and motivation. I'm so ready for this week to be over. Basically, I've mentally checked out. With one more paper to write, one more presentation, and one more final exam, I'm at the end of a marathon of a year. How did it go so fast?

It seems like it was just yesterday that it was September and I was moving in. But now instead of excitement and adrenalin, I have bags under my eyes and 24 hours of studying, cleaning and packing left to go.

*sigh,* It will be over soon.

Then I'm going to sleep on the plane, and I'm only going to eat salads and fruit cause I'm so sick of greasy caf food, and I'm going to drink coffee sitting on a cobblestone walkway watching the people pass by.

...and I will update this blog because writing relieves my stress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...