Introduction

Mostly recipes, sometimes other stuff, pretty much random

Thursday, May 27, 2010

London: Who came up with the term jet lag anyway?

Yes, the term jet lag is retarded, and frusterating when you only have a week in one of the most amazing cities in the world. I usually don't have much of a problem with it so I was surprised when I woke up sunday "morning" and realized I had slept right through our morning plans to go to St. Paul's cathedral and it was now at last noon. I sigh and took a shower, took my time getting ready ( I wanted to look fabulous, I mean I was in London!) and along with the rest of the family we headed out for our first day of exploring. We did end up at the cathedral, not for a service, but just to mosey around and see all it's grandure. It truely was amazing.


our first glimps
(photo by me)
view from across the street.
(photo by Heather)

and there's Paul himself standing under his cafe sign
(photo by heather)
Every cathedral needs a creepy, bird lady

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...